This is one of the many sweeping views from the 33rd floor of The Mark, “an iconic, architectural masterpiece” being build on “one of Yaletown’s last landmark locations.”
• 47 floors. Floors 35 and up are a part of the “Private Collection.”
• There will be 230 residential units in the building for an average of 5 units per floor.
• The address will be 1372 Seymour Street (at the corner of Seymour and Pacific).
• The developer of this building is Onni.
• Amenities include a gym, yoga and dance studio, steam room, lounge and entertainment room, theatre, dining hall, and terrace, plus 24-hour concierge and three elevators. The amenities combine for more than 10,000n square feet of space.
The 47-floor residential tower will be the tallest building ever built in Yaletown. This LEED Gold tower will feature a landscaped rooftop with solar panels, an onsite car share program, and electric car plugins.
The Mark, like most new urban condo developments, is focused on luxury. Premium finishes include wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring, porcelain tile, brushed chrome door hardware, stainless steel appliances, solid composite stone countertops, custom cabinets, tile backsplash, pot lighting, and soaker tubs.
The Mark appears to place an above-average emphasis on the safety and security of its residences. In addition to sprinklers and smoke detectors in every suite, there is electronic key-fob access at all entry points; a closed circuit camera; a controlled underground partake with secured entry gates; restricted access to each floor; and 24-hour concierge.
The Private Collection suites also feature “home automation,” which is smart technology that allows for remote control and programming of sound, lighting, and electronics.